We love Festivals! We have managed numerous Festivals over the past 20 years. We understand the challenges of organising Festivals like no others. We act as specialist consultants to AOIFE (Association of Irish Festival Events) and are twice winners of “Best Specialist Services” Award in the Irish Festival Event Suppliers Awards.
Whether it is a community festival or green field music festival, we understand that as successful Festivals grow in size and scale this brings new challenges and demands. We manage this growth.
We manage a range of Festivals and Events across Ireland and our experience includes:
INEC Killarney - Venue General Manager
Foynes Air Show - Event Managers, Safety Officers and Event Controllers
Powers Irish Coffee Festival - Festival Managers
Dingle Marathon - Event Managers, Safety Officers and Event Controllers
Ireland Bike Fest - Festival Managers
Killarney Summerfest - Festival Managers
Coastal Rocks - Festival Managers, Safety Officers and Event Controllers
Foynes International Flying Boat Festival - Festival Managers
Sligo Carnival at Rally Ireland - Expert Event Managers, Safety Officers and Event Controllers
Quite simply, we are here to help. Below are some frequently asked questions which might be useful.
We are a small Festival/Event, can we afford to use a professional Event Management Company?
In our experience, absolutely! As we manage numerous events and have ongoing relationships with suppliers, band booking agents, etc, you can tap into our buying power and industry contacts thereby saving you money. Most of our clients quickly realise that they can't afford to work without us!
How can we help with your Event?
We can assume overall responsibility for organising your event from start to finish including funding, sponsorship activation, programming, health and safety, event licencing, booking bands, production, marketing, event control, etc.
Alternatively, we can assist you with a specific area of expertise allowing you to focus on your key areas e.g. use our experience and industry contacts to book the best acts for your event at a fraction of the price.
What services do we offer?
Our duties and responsibilities vary from event to event, but we typically would supply some or all of the following event management services:
- Overall responsibility for the management of the event
- Devising and programming all events
- Drawing up detailed Event Management Plans to meet the criteria of all relevant legislation and codes of practice
- Sourcing and engaging all technical suppliers including Marquees, Staging, AV, Sound, Lighting, Fireworks, etc
- Drafting site specific Safety Statements and Risk Assessments
- Acting as experienced, qualified and competent Safety Officers and Event Controllers
- Band Booking Agents - we only book the right acts at the right price
- Sponsorship engagement and management
- Drawing up and submitting Event Licence Applications, Road Closure Orders, etc and negotiating with all relevant authorities to ensure successful granting of same
- Liaising with all interested parties including An Garda Siochana, Local Authorities, HSE, First Aid providers, Fire Services, Environmental Health Officers, etc
- Managing and briefing all staff and volunteers
- Devising and delivering marketing campaigns and ticket selling strategies
- We're here to help. We understand the challenges, we've probably overcome them already!
Where do we work?
We work on Festivals and Events right across Ireland, along with internationally when required.
Need more information?
For a unique insight and refreshing perspective into organising Irish Festivals, please contact us today for a FREE consultation. We're friendly people so don't be afraid to call!